I treat everyone as an equal, and with integrity and respect. I pride myself on providing a professional, caring, honest, confidential and courteous service.
I provide a high level of courtesy to my clients, respecting their confidentiality at all times. I always do my best to provide a high level of service and fulfill the terms of the coaching contract. In the event of mistakes or dissatisfaction, I work with the client to make amends and to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
What is Life Coaching?
A Life Coach provides inspiration, support, encouragement and guidance to help you achieve your goals in life. The service is holistic and completely orientated towards gaining results for you.
Fundamentally, life coaching is:
- Helping you to ascertain what you really want from life.
- Helping you to establish a doable plan of action to achieve what you want.
- Working with you to identify real or perceived obstacles that are blocking your progress.
- Encouraging you to find your core strengths & values.
- Providing techniques and strategies to help you deal with obstacles, negative thoughts or mental blocks.
- Working with you to explore interests, options and choices in life.
- Offering non-judgmental support in a trustworthy environment.
- Encouraging you to look at your belief systems and achieve organized and focused thinking.
- Providing inspiration and encouragement to help you stay on course.
- Helping you to achieve balance and harmony in all areas of life.
- Working with you to help close the gap between where you are now and what you wish to accomplish in life.
- Positively supporting you throughout your commitments so that the desired outcomes are achieved.
With Life Coaching, it is you that leads the way. The life coach plays a supportive role and the relationship between coach and client is one of equality.
Life Coaching often focuses on a specific goal at any one time but considers and takes into account every aspect of your life. This may include:
And so on. . .
As a Life Coach, Robert generally works on a one-to-one basis with you via telephone and the internet. Robert will occasionally work with groups, offering sessions, workshops and lectures that concentrate on a specific theme.
As a Life Coach, Robert will work with you to explore your life purpose, values, beliefs, dreams and aspirations, with the focus always on results in your life.
This list of recommended reading in alphabetical order is by no means a complete list. There are thousands of great, uplifting, positive books. This list is designed to get you into different sections of bookstores and amazon.com and lead you to books that will encourage you, uplift you, and put you on the path to a richer, happier, more rewarding life. We are all part of this Universe and as such, we have an obligation to support and love each other as members of the same human family. We encourage you to become all you can be, do all you can do and have all you can have. Anything is possible to those who believe.
Please write us and let us know how we have helped you in reaching your dreams.
|Holy Bible||A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle|
|As a Man Thinketh by James Allen||Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks|
|Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins||Chicken Soup for the Soul by James Canfield/Mark Hansen|
|Conversations with God by Neal Donald Walsch||Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain|
|Freedom from the Ties That Bind by Guy Finley||How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie|
|Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach||Living, Loving and Learning by Leo Buscalgia|
|Money is My Friend by Phil Laut||Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz|
|The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield||The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder|
|The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz||The Game of Life by Florence Shinn|
|The Greatest Secret in the World by Og Mandino||The Laws of Prosperity by Kenneth Copeland|
|The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol||The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason|
|The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey||Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill|
|What Happy People know by Dan Baker|