Leadership in the 21st Century - how to be an effective leader in any of today’s organizations.
We will look at the history of leadership in our culture. Where it’s been, where it is now and where it’s going in our new century. And discuss what leadership skills are necessary for today’s leaders.
We will learn the tools that leaders display to get the job done:
- Creating a vision statement that works.
- Brainstorming to solve problems and resolve conflict.
- Contribution as a motivating force in others.
- Inspiration that gets people involved in the group
- How to create harmony in today’s diverse groups.
- The most important skill; being an effective communicator.
There is a new model in the world for leadership in the 21st century. We will look at it closely and support you in incorporating these ideas into your organization.